Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Shippabo is a cloud-based supply chain management platform built by a team of shippers and supported by global logistics experts. Through Shippabo, businesses can oversee their supply chain from anywhere, at any time, and on their terms.
To empower everyone along the supply chain by bringing greater transparency, collaboration, and actionable data to the world of shipping and logistics.
Here at Shippabo, we believe in the power of empathy and trust, proactivity and resoluteness, continual learning and transparency. These values guide everything we do, internally and for our customers.
We’re a team of shippers, logistics experts, and technologists motivated by our massive shared opportunity: to transform the shipping industry. We’re tenacious, driven workers who believe deeply in achieving our mission, while remaining supportive and empathetic coworkers.
We expect nothing less than an actively inclusive work environment. And we’re committed to hiring the best team we can — regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We’re people. We’re shippers. We’re a team.
The Senior Growth Marketing Manager is a new position at Shippabo. In this role, you will have the chance to build your department from the ground up and put your own personal stamp on it. This is an important position with responsibility for leveraging data, insights, creativity and problem solving to drive profitable growth.
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Identify and diversify ways to profitably drive lead generation, acquisition, conversion and referral. This includes optimizing capabilities and protocols, across our existing channels (paid social, sponsored content, retargeting, SEO/SEM, etc.) while testing new channels with the goal of creating a highly effective and efficient omni-channel marketing mix.
- Make data-driven recommendations
- Define critical KPI needs across the marketing operation.
- Gain a deep understanding of our high value client segments who offer the greatest lifetime customer value (LTV) to allocate marketing resources accordingly.
- Own and manage the marketing budget
- Manage external external partners and agencies
- Collaborate with the sales, operations, product and engineering teams
- Work on multiple projects concurrently
The following should describe you:
- 3 - 5 years of acquisition marketing experience
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Comfortable working with tools like HubSpot and SalesForce
- Strategic, but eager to roll up your sleeves. No task is too small.
- Highly analytical
- Have strong project management skills
- Detail oriented: you don’t let anything slip through the cracks and always meet deadlines
- Lover of numbers: you crush them
- Excellent communicator, both live and on paper
- Can handle ambiguity and are comfortable creating your own roadmap
- Self-starter, builder and life-long learner
- Fun, doesn’t take him/herself too seriously
Shippabo offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.