At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a data-driven customer-focused professional to lead our retention marketing efforts, at least initially across our core business. The person in this role will shape our retention efforts across a variety of initiatives and channels. This data-driven operator should have experience in both CRM and Lifecycle Marketing with extensive experience in launching and optimizing new and existing campaigns and lifecycle flows. The ideal candidate will be both a seasoned operator and a natural leader who will be tasked with building a team that will leverage a variety of strategies (lead nurturing, customer on-boarding, and churn management) to drive customer engagement, up-sell, and retention efforts
- Lead the retention marketing strategy for GoodRx, beginning with our core prescription discounts business, and across our relevant touch points
- Partner with the analytics and product teams to determine key leading drivers for retention, identifying audience targets key to growth and building out segmentation strategies
- Develop a set of hypotheses that we can test in a number of channels (CRM, paid, in-product, etc.) to get and keep consumers using our offerings, as well as to re-engage dormant customers
- Drive the planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, and reporting of cross-channel campaigns
- Participate in the creative process to guide the development of campaign creative
- Measure and report on results of marketing and segmentation efforts assessing results against relevant KPIs and size opportunities for scale.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Data-centric and strategy focused; uses strong analytic and problem-solving capabilities to provide insights, recommendations for change, and proposed solutions
- 5+ years of experience in retention planning and strategy
- An understanding of how to drive measurable results in a way that elevates the brand
- A customer-centric mindset and the ability to understand GoodRx’s target consumer
- A deep understanding of consumer funnels
- Experience defining user and customer segmentation strategies that are deployed across a variety of consumer touch points (paid marketing, in-product, customer service, etc.)
- An entrepreneurial spirit, you’re a driven self-starter who takes initiative to explore
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description