Senior Director of Product Marketing at INTELITY
INTELITY is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for a Senior Director / Director of Product Marketing to lead the creation and implementation of our product-centric marketing plan. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to own and implement strategy with big impact and work cohesively across multiple teams. The incumbent for this role must also be able to deeply understand our customer segments and personas, as well as the competitive landscape.
- Cross-functional team leadership across Marketing and Product teams
- Liaise across key stakeholders with to define ongoing GTM messaging, positioning and value proposition on the INTELITY platform and sub-platform details
- Develop compelling sales and marketing materials for the corporate website, presentations, videos, and other owned channels
- Support the Sales team and Channel Partners by building effective sales enablement tools and materials such as presentations, product information sheets, customer success stories, and more
- Own the development of and process for product messaging and customer success stories for use in press releases, product collateral, sales conversations, sales enablement tools, and customer communications
- Develop and formalize the process for product-focused customer communications and messaging
- Formulate training for Sales, Customer Success and related teams on new platform releases
- Manage the development and optimization of product marketing programs for specific KPIs
- Report upward to the executive team and other key stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B and/or B2B2C SaaS product marketing experience in venture-backed or growth-oriented environments
- Strong, demonstrable management, interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Exceptional copywriting, proofreading and presentation skills
- Historical track record of developing clear, compelling product messaging and positioning
- Proficiency with WordPress, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and other commonly used marketing tools
- Develop Solid knowledge of design principles and layout best practices
- Experience with HubSpot, Pardot or an equivalent CRM a plus
- Basic technical web design knowledge, HTML and CSS skills a strong plus
- Highly self-motivated team player with a “no task is too large or too small” attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Marketing) required
- Advanced degree (MBA preferred) a strong plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow their careers and flourish in a fast-paced environment. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical), commuter reimbursements and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.