Dave is the finance version of David and Goliath taking on the big banks. A financial friend to the millions of Americans who use the app. Dave helps with budgeting, building credit, finding work and accessing money to cover immediate expenses before payday. Instead of mandatory fees, Dave lets users pay what they think is fair through a ‘tip’ based model. Dave users plant a tree for each % tip they leave when taking an advance, resulting in tens of millions of trees planted.
We are choosing to build a quality team vs a large team. You will be a formative part of our company culture moving forward. To that point, we want someone that can take ownership of a project from beginning to end and can do it on their own. We’ll be there to support you but not hold your hand.
Sure, we’ve checked all the boxes you’d expect from a fast-moving startup, but the best thing we can offer you is a supportive environment for learning and opportunities for personal/professional growth.
We are looking for a curious data analyst to help inform Dave’s marketing decisions, using data backed explanations. You will work directly with other data teammates to empower the marketing team to be the most efficient and effective Marketing team in Los Angeles. We’re looking for someone who is a driven, analytical, a self starter, obsessed with marketing spend efficiency, and will love being part of our close-knit team.
- Aid in the allocation of marketing spend based on data driven findings
- Perform ad hoc reporting to support marketing and user acquisition
- Tell stories with data and surface insights through analytics and data
- Present insights and optimizations across teams at Dave and to executives
- Build and maintain Mode/Tableau dashboards displaying important KPIs
- Collaborate with other data analysts cross functionally
- Foster a data-driven and testing culture
- 3+ years marketing analyst experience
- Experience with data tools: SQL, Amplitude, Mode, Segment, Tableau, or similar tools
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Business)
- Proven strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Experience working with marketing and customer data
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and your dependents
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Voluntary life insurance plan
• Voluntary worksite benefit plans for accidents, critical illness and hospital indemnity
• Flexible work hours
• 401(k) savings plan
• Generous paid parental leave
• 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.