Senior CRM Manager
Greater LA Area
GOAT is looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Senior CRM Manager who can lead our retention marketing efforts for our buyers and sellers. You’ll work closely with the Growth team within the larger Marketing and Communications team, and be responsible for driving engagement, retention and revenue through email, push and personalized experiences. The ideal candidate has experience in email marketing, mobile push messaging, in-app messaging and CRM analytics.
In this role you will:
- Drive strategy and execution of CRM to onboard, build loyalty and increase lifetime value by engaging customers with personalized, targeted and relevant marketing messages
- Leverage omni-channel marketing automation tools to build lifecycle, transactional and promotional campaigns
- Code messages by following HTML + CSS best practices and utilize Jinja for programmatic messaging
- Develop A/B test strategies to optimize and increase the effectiveness of CRM efforts
- Collaborate with the data + analytics team to develop new strategies and experiments through our data science services
- Work with growth analytics to manage CRM analytics and reporting standards
- Partner with the broader Marketing and Communications team to develop a comprehensive CRM strategy
- Work with our Business Development team to strategize and improve our seller communications
- Manage CRM database including data hygiene, data structure and list growth
- Plan and project manage CRM initiatives via JIRA, Confluence, and Trello
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations
- Create and maintain a CRM communications calendar
- Maintain our CRM QA process to ensure that CRM messages are completely error-free
We are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in CRM, Marketing Automation, or Lifecycle Marketing at a B2C company
- Proficiency in A/B and multivariate testing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a data driven approach
- Excellent project management skills and high attention to detail, with the ability to lead and manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in coding email HTML
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility; start-up experience is a plus
- SQL, strong Excel and data modeling skills are all plusses
- Knowledge of the Leanplum platform is a plus
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Our brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through our innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description