What you’ll do…
- Lead the omni-channel brand marketing strategy, planning and implementation, ensuring AvantStay brand and product ideas are brought to life across brand touchpoints.
- Develop campaign briefs and partner with creative teams to develop marketing creative that is on brand, meets messaging objectives, and delivers impact.
- Drive strategic brand planning and program development.
- Partner with team members to continuously test, measure the effectiveness of and optimize brand marketing and brand campaign initiatives.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with cross-functional partners and the lead production of compelling and effective channel-first content.
- Lead omni-channel competitive analyses to inform future marketing strategies.
- Own end-to-end projects through clear communication and diligent management of timeline and budget.
- Improve cohesion of brand story across every element of the customer journey.
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 5-7 years’ of experience working in brand management with a focus on content strategy, creative development, and campaign optimization
- Deep understanding of the data and analytics that drive brand awareness and loyalty
- Passionate about the digital landscape with proven success working with marketing and creative teams to balance brand and performance objectives
- Ability to work in fast-paced, often ambiguous environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organization skills
- Experience managing growing social channels and communities for consumer brands is a plus
- Ability to initiate, prioritize and drive projects from inception, development to execution and measurement
Perks and Benefits...
- Salary: $85,000-$100,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office