Media Planners at Mindshare are part psychologists, part scientists, part artists, part entrepreneurs, and part politicians. We strategize how brands should communicate with people across the myriad of media channels, and how to do that differently from every other brand.
This role will allow you to build your media knowledge across broadcast and digital, strengthen presentation skills and relationship building skills. You will have the opportunity to build a dynamic and agile team that will excel well above client needs.
- Develop and maintain the tactical Media Plan
- Work with the Manager, as well as implementation groups, to develop budget allocations across media, media mix scenarios
- Provide day-to-day direction to implementation groups for the tactical plan
- Maintain and communicate up-to-date records of the implementation of the plan
- Provide research and analysis to manage various issues that arise in the execution of the tactical plan
- 1-2 years' experience in media
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Media Tools and Donovan Data Systems is a plus but not required
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and communications
- Minimum of one year experience as a Planning Associate preferred
- Excels in working with budgets and numbers
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Financial acumen critical each day
At Mindshare, we believe in speed, teamwork and provocation. Mindshare USA empowers people to challenge the status quo, through what we call Provocation with Purpose. We'll encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better, and push the boundaries of what's possible. It takes a team of people who invest in other's success, and together we make Mindshare the place where we do the best work of our career. We're a team that is radically honest – we call this our Authenticity Quotient. We are curious and competitive – that's our Passion Quotient. We embrace teamwork and adaptability – that's our Emotional Quotient. We're proud to be unmistakably #TeamMindshare.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the greater work we can create together.