Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Marriott, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
- Managing a portfolio of assigned client accounts as the main point of contact
- Interfacing with relevant affiliate networks to coordinate day-to-day aspects of program management and engage in regular communication with affiliates to foster growth
- Representing clients with publishers requiring higher-touch moments of nurturing
- Running regular and ad hoc reports to hone in on data that demonstrate areas of opportunity to grow and optimize client affiliate partnerships
- Providing day-to-day planning and execution of affiliate marketing campaigns
- Supporting the Marketing Partnerships team in tactical execution of broader affiliate channel and partnership strategies
- Collecting, assessing, and editing promotional offers and links, with a focus on completeness and accuracy
- Developing strategies/objectives for each client and execute on them, ensuing growth
- Liaising with Strategy Account Directors where application, to coordinate weekly or bi-weekly calls with clients
- Negotiating and securing placements for clients
- Compiling and delivering weekly reporting and insights
- Providing proactive and consistent client outreach and communication
- Developing relationships and socializing affiliate strategies across a diverse portfolio of clients
- Utilizing existing QBR templates to compile and delivery quarterly updates based on timelines outlined by Strategist
- Assessing competitive landscape and providing recommendations, opportunities, suggestions, and education to clients and internal teams
- Developing a monthly executive summary outlining KPI performance by partner and funnel, if required
- Providing financial forecasting when necessary
You Must Have
- 3-5 years of experience with affiliate marketing within an agency or in-house environment
- Associates or Bachelors degree in marketing/communications or relevant experience
- The ability to use insights data, partner performance, and key trends to inform the development of strategies and plans
- Strong knowledge with Google Analytics, Excel (pivot tables/complex formulas) and able to extract trends from a large pool of data
- The knack to think on your feet and stay organized
- Ability to work with limited resources/supervision on multiple campaigns with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including strong presentation skills
- Proficient knowledge with influencer marketing a plus
- Strong direct client/customer experience
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.