Senior Advertising Operations Analyst
About Slickdeals: With 11 million unique monthly visitors, Slickdeals is the nation's largest and most trusted community dedicated to sharing, rating, and reviewing deals and coupons. Think Reddit, but for deals and shopping.
Slickdeals is looking to expand its ad operations team with the addition of an analyst.
The ad revenue team’s main objective is to maximize advertising revenue while maintaining a great user-experience. We leverage programmatic ad technology to connect with advertisers as well as through direct-sold campaigns.
As a Senior Advertising Operations Analyst, you’ll be responsible for reporting and analytics for our digital ad revenue, managing ad campaigns using DFP, and building custom reporting for A/B tests. You will also help evaluate new ad partners and technologies and play a significant role in growing our ad revenue through testing and optimization.
- Setup and optimize ad campaigns using DFP and generate reporting to ensure campaigns hit their KPIs.
- Compile reporting from multiple platforms into a few key reports.
- Analyze data to identify performance trends and new opportunities.
- Help conduct and document A/B tests.
- Troubleshoot delivery issues by collaborating with the product and engineering teams.
- Experience in digital advertising.
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practices.
- You are extremely detail-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and objectives in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, able to respond quickly and comfortable leading presentations.
- You’re a team player who shows passion for what you do.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- 2+ years of digital advertising experience at publisher, agency, or advertiser.
- Understanding of CPM, CPC, CPA pricing models.
- Proficient with Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, etc.) and able to organize large amounts of data.
- Hands-on experience with DFP and other ad servers.
- Familiarity with analytics tools such as Adobe or Google Analytics.
- Experience with A/B testing methods and strategies.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
Slickdeals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.