Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
Centerfield is a large purchaser of online traffic to our Owned and Operated sites and is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded individual to fill our Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Media Buyer role.
How You'll Contribute...
- Our SEM Buyers are responsible for buying and optimizing Google AdWords/Bing Ads accounts, analyzing the performance of campaigns, and strategizing to increase profits
- Plan, launch, and execute campaigns to increase awareness and drive new user acquisition
- Test, monitor, and optimize campaigns
- Produce and present campaign performance reports to a cross-functional teams
- Stay informed of digital marketing trends and best practices to help contribute innovative and effective ideas to the team
What We're Looking For...
- 2+ years of experience in marketing and/or advertising
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a qualitative field such as economics, math, statistics, finance, etc.
- Hands-on campaign and optimization experience
- Thorough understanding of real-time bidding auctions and bid strategies
- Exceptional analytical abilities with a high attention to detail
- The ability to identify trends and turn data into actionable business insights and hypotheses
- Self-starter mentality with drive to succeed
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Large breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.