How You'll Contribute...
- Plan, launch, and execute digital ad campaigns to increase awareness and drive new user acquisition through our Owned & Operated sites
- Test, monitor, and flawlessly execute Paid Search tactics to optimize campaigns, manage budgets, analyze data, and extrapolate insights
- Identify new opportunities to drive revenue and profitability within Google’s advertising opportunities (Search, Display, Remarketing, and Video)
- Conduct A/B testing on ad copy and landing pages to continue to refine and improve conversion
- Extract campaign data & generate reports that summarize campaign performance to provide further actionable insights
- Present campaign performance reports to direct and cross-functional teams
- Stay informed on emerging technologies and trends related to paid search and digital marketing best practices to help contribute innovative and strategic ideas to the team
- Work collaboratively with cross-teams (Paid Social, SEM, Programmatic, Display, + Paid Social) when developing campaign strategy and evaluating performance
What We're Looking For...
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing/advertising directly related to Search Engine Marketing (Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc.) with an emphasis on direct response campaigns (CPA, CPL, CPC, ROI, ROAS)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a qualitative field such as economics, math, statistics, finance, etc.
- Hands-on campaign and optimization experience
- Thorough understanding of real-time bidding auctions and bid strategies
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively in person and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Exceptional analytical abilities with a high attention to detail
- An independent worker with strong time management and organization skills
- The ability to identify trends and turn data into actionable business insights and hypotheses
- Self-starter mentality with drive to succeed
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience using GA360
- Experience using Tableau
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!