Who We Are:
StackCommerce is on a mission to enable people to organically discover products and brands they love on the publications and media they engage with every day. Our native commerce solutions build new, incremental revenue streams for publishers, and empower our brand partners to reach relevant audiences through content. With more than 750 publisher partners, the company’s media network reaches over 1 billion monthly visitors and has over 6 million registered users. StackCommerce is headquartered in Venice, CA and was recognized as one of LA Business Journal's 2017 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles. The company is backed by top investors including Draper Associates, 500 Startups, Amplify, and Wavemaker Partners.
We are actively seeking a problem-solver and go-getter to become StackCommerce’s SEM Manager. This role will focus on scaling and managing our entire SEM direct response program. In this role, you will be responsible for driving paid search, shopping, display and youtube traffic to our ecommerce shops, while working very closely with the product and analytics team to develop the proper tools to support and sustain long term growth. You will be responsible for media buying, strategy, performance, product enhancements, and reporting. This individual must have a proven track record of success and will be responsible for taking ownership of this channel.
What You'll Do:
As the SEM Manager, you will:
- Oversee our SEM strategy to scale spend and drive profitable ROI across our ecommerce shops
- Manage all day-to-day campaign operations from ideation to execution to reporting
- Build out paid search, Google shopping, Display and YouTube to drive revenue at scale
- Help set annual, monthly, and weekly goals based on the company's overarching objectives
- Analyze campaign data, identify actionable opportunities, and measure and report on performance
- Identify and test new innovative and growth opportunities within the channel to deliver on CPA/ROAS/LTV goals.
- Champion and challenge changes to operational efficiencies and work cross-functionally with teams to streamline or build various internal workflows
- Daily use of reporting, analytics and trend tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Looker
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive landing page/ad creative/product feed optimization to improve channel performance.
- Work with team members on generating/creating data driven hypothesis to execute experiments across the marketing funnel to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics
- 3+ years experience scaling and managing paid search campaigns
- 1+ years experience working cross-functionally with product/analytics team
- Experience managing feeds and scaling Google shopping campaigns
- Experience with managing direct response Display/YouTube campaigns
- Have successfully owned and managed a multi-million dollar marketing budget
- Self-starter that can drive initiatives but knows when/how to escalate problems when necessary
- High attention to detail, expert analytical skills, comfortable validating large amounts of data
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- High proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint, and Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills
- Direct response ecommerce experience
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Experience at a top-tier start-up, large consumer Internet/eCommerce company in a similar role or experience agency side with vertical expertise
- Experience building SEM program from scratch and scaling to multi-million dollar marketing budget
- Google Ads/Google Analytics certified
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Salary, Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need.
- Vacation: “Unlimited” Paid Vacation
- Allowances: Stack Coupons, Learning allowances, Monthly Books, and Parking+Uber Dollars.
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal.
- Rad Location: Our office is literally on the beach in Venice - Surf everyday!
- Amazing Events: Annual Company Cruise to Mexico, Yoga on the Beach, Bi-Annual Hackathons