At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage day to day campaign bidding and budgets on SEM initiatives across Google, Bing, Yahoo to support business needs
- Maintain SEM best practices across all campaigns and search engines
- Identify areas of growth opportunity for SEM campaigns and be ready to communicate what those are, execute accordingly and report on results
- Work closely with day-to-day account managers at Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Closely review SEM data across multiple platforms such as AdWords, GA, etc. with a keen eye for detail.
- Optimize SEM campaigns by testing different LP’s, bidding strategies to meet ROI and CPA objectives.
- Work closely with Business Analytics team on key projects for the business.
- Manage quarterly and semi-annual SEM optimization projects to maintain updated and relevant campaigns.
What You Need:
- Bachelor Degree in business, marketing or a related field
- 6+ years of hands on experience managing SEM campaigns
- Excel proficiency required
- Strong analytical skills required
- Proficiency with Google AdWords and Bing Ads platforms
- Experience with advanced SEM techniques such as DSA, RLSA.
- Detail oriented with established knowledge of SEM processes
- Possess a “can do” attitude to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal skills needed to collaborate with cross-functional teams
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, and Built in LA. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. In fact, our CEO, Avi Steinlauf, was rated as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs! If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.