Search Marketing Manager at Hawke Media
We are looking for a Manager, Paid Search who loves diving into data and coaching a team on how to transform recommendation and solutions into ROI-positive campaigns.
*This role is REMOTE! Hawke's HQ is located in Los Angeles, but we are accepting applications from outside markets*
How you will contribute:
- Support the day-to-day account management of Paid Search clients and take full ownership of all activities.
- Develop, execute, and manage day to day Google Ads and Bing strategy, tactics, & execution.
- Responsible for all client deliverables, campaign performance and reporting.
- Must be comfortable regularly communicating with clients over the phone and video calls.
- Demonstrate knowledge of direct response/ecommerce paid search media execution strategies & tactics.
- Solid knowledge of direct response, ROI, ROAS and CPA paid search media metrics, Google Analytics, marketing data trends, & insights.
- Have an understanding of the complete marketing picture, how all channels and forms of communication drive a client’s business.
- Must understand the role of Google Ads in terms of marketing mix.
Who will be successful in this role?
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Highly experienced in retargeting strategies and tactics.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Impeccable time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple direct reports, projects and ongoing operational tasks, while effectively managing changing internal and client-facing priorities.
- Highly experienced with audience segmentation, messaging, flighting and budgeting.
- Understands and can teach the importance of Facebook pixel placement and placing/QA'ing all standard conversion events.
- Can execute on and teach manual bidding for conversions and standard events, ad fatigue and refresh, and general account/campaign optimization.
- Positive, "can-do" and "will-do" attitude when working with clients and internal partners
- Approaches all challenges as new learning and growth opportunities, with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Makes novel and innovative contributions to refine and improve channel on-boarding & launch processes based on new platform and media/market trends, executions, ideologies, etc.
A Little About Us:
Hawke was founded on the idea that every modern business needs a CMO-level expert to lead and develop its digital marketing efforts. We customize data-driven, performance-focused solutions to help launch, scale, and invigorate businesses of all sizes, industries, and revenue models. We’re shifting the agency paradigm by putting client success ahead of our own, giving every brand that partners with us the opportunity to truly soar.
We believe fostering a dynamic, collaborative atmosphere starts with employee satisfaction. We offer complete benefits to our employees as well, including medical, dental, and life, plus 401K matching, equity sharing, and company-wide open vacation without a limit on days!
Most importantly, and at our core, Hawke believes in IQ + EQ + AQ. Intelligence, empathy, and adaptability are the defining characteristics of our people, partners, and clients, and we believe they are paramount for creating success across every industry and vertical.
Ready to be at the forefront of global digital marketing? Then come join our nest and soar with the Hawke family!