Search Engine Marketing Manager at Dot818, LLC
Do you find yourself searching for a truly unique working environment? Do you have a go-getter attitude? Are you ready to take on a new challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Search Engine Marketing Manager to join our team!
This is a superb opportunity to be a part of an elite group of ambitious, driven, friendly, and hardworking people. We are a growing technology firm looking to add a superstar. You may have what it takes.
- Experience in the SEM industry, including AdWords, Bing Ads, Gemini, and bid management tools.
- Experience working on enterprise-level PPC accounts with large budgets.
- Work with our data science team to monitor campaign performance and continuously optimize marketing bids and campaign strategies.
- Expert ability in keyword research, ad copywriting, landing page optimization, and bid management.
- Identify industry changes and new audiences.
- Analyze shifts in market size and changes in customer needs.
- Improve marketing performance on display networks.
- Set goals and KPIs.
- Ensure increasing revenue and profitability.
- Analyze competitors.
- Minimum of 5 years of search engine marketing experience
- Google Ads certification
- Extensive experience in running various online marketing campaigns
- Ability to work in a collaborative workplace
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Competitive compensation package
- Casual Fridays and major holidays off
- A flexible work environment with a close-knit family feel
- Company-provided parking
- Paid time off, company-sponsored 401k, employee health, and wellness benefits
- Company luncheons, outings, and after-hour events
- Company-sponsored, team-building festivities
- Workplace perks such as healthy snacks, fresh brewed organic coffee, and employee discounts!
- Last, but not least, you'll get to work with an amazing group of people!