Relationship Director at MediaCom
Xaxis is actively seeking an Relationship Director , reporting to the VP, Direct sales. You must have proven programmatic sales experience, deep understanding of the market and established relationships with advertising agencies and digital marketers. Your objective is to sell new business to direct advertisers and agencies, as well as to manage and grow existing key relationships. You are expected to be knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
Do you love prospecting, closing and driving revenue? Are you most happy when you are pitching new business a? Then this might be the right job for you. In this role, your objective will be to actively sell new business to direct advertisers, and agencies outside of Group M, as well as to manage existing key relationships. You should be knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies. This role will be supported by our client services infrastructure.
At Xaxis, you will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact, they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
Relationship Director run his/her own business of identifying, sourcing, presenting, proposing, negotiating and closing integrated digital advertising campaigns from Advertising Agencies and Brand Clients outside of Group M.
- Identify, develop and close digital advertising opportunities with advertisers and agencies outside of Group M.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue goals.
- Develop strong and mutually valuable relationships with agencies and advertisers outside of Group M.
- Prepare presentation materials as needed
- Manage pipeline with Salesforce CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure
- Unearth new prospects-- both clients and agencies in the territory
- Manage successful client deployments and ensure ongoing high client satisfaction, renewal, and deep penetration of customer organizations for incremental business
- Engage agency and direct client decision makers at all levels
- Plan, prepare, and present remotely and in-person at high impact meetings with both prospective and existing clients
- Execute formal tactical and strategic plans while aggressively seeking, evaluating and identifying best opportunities
- Identify and develop a strong understanding of client's core objectives and challenges
- Understand competitive landscape, and effectively differentiate Xaxis
- Adopt the Xaxis best practice selling methodology
- Accurately forecast revenue growth
- Liaise with client services team to ensure successful implementation of campaigns and renewal of clients
- Spread enthusiasm all around and be pro-active in driving revenue
- Proven experience in interactive ad sales
- Large range of existing relationships and contacts with top-tier agencies and advertisers welcomed
- High degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Superhuman interpersonal skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the greater work we can create together.