What you’ll do…
- Work collaboratively with our Marketing Team to develop and implement AvantStay’s public relations strategy to help grow brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Draft and edit corporate communications, press releases, speeches, presentations, FAQs, etc.
- Develop deep understanding of AvantStay’s business including general business strategy, industry issues, products and services, key customers, and competitors in the marketplace.
- Source and secure interview opportunities for internal and external stakeholders, while working with internal spokespeople and stakeholders to develop their platforms and messaging.
- Become the subject matter expert on AvantStay’s brand voice and messaging, ensuring consistency across all channels and through all media interactions.
- Foster current media and VIP relationships while establishing new relationships .
- Provide direction on crisis response and oversee team coordination.
- Ensure alignment and integration with omni-channel marketing and cross-functional partners.
- Stay up to date on current PR best practices, industry trends, and innovative strategies.
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 5+ years of public relations experience in a high-growth environment; experience in real estate, short-term rentals, hospitality, or investor relations a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills; ability to work with senior leaders and manage relations with key internal and external stakeholders on communication opportunities and business issues.
- Existing media relationships with reporters, various media channels and outlets, etc.
- Deep understanding of the changing media landscape and the ongoing news cycle.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous and changing environment
Perks and Benefits...
- Salary: $70,000-$80,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties