Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Marriott, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
We’re looking for a Programmatic Coordinator to help execute campaigns for a new programmatic division within the company. You’ll assist the Director and Managers with campaign build-outs in programmatic platforms while also helping draft the story and compiling the analysis for client reporting. Your complex and diverse portfolio of clients will be a mix industry, size and complexity that constantly challenge you, and with extensive experience and/or a proven track record, you could be working with some of our biggest brands.
You Will Be
- Assisting Account Managers with Programmatic accounts/campaigns in Google Marketing Platforms (Display & Vide 360, Campaign Manager & Studio) and Amazon DSP.
- Trafficking creative and 3rd party tracking for direct IO vendors
- Helping to manage Programmatic account/campaigns in Display & Video 360 and Amazon DSP
- Proactively reading industry blogs and applying best practices or new recommendations to client work
- Assisting Account Managers with new business proposal creation and distribution
- Helping manage client Display, Shopping, Video and retargeting advertising campaigns, including: strategy development, project management, report delivery, and client communication
- Staying apprised of current and new DSP functionality or data products, then successfully deploy on relevant campaigns
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends as they relate to the programmatic space
- Managing technology vendor relationships as well as the implementation and/or integration of those technologies
- Conducting industry, audience and competitor research
- Analyzing campaign results and adjust strategy and budgets accordingly
- Assisting developing strategies across all marketing channels to improve ROI/ROAS and achieve maximum efficiency
You Must Have
- 1 year or more in a hands-on role managing Programmatic campaigns at an agency, FMP/Social Ads API Platform, or DSP
- Knowledge of the Programmatic and SEM industries and the PPC advertising model
- Understanding of programmatic buying (DSP) and audience segmentation (DMP). Advanced experience with ad trafficking (Campaign Manager specific a plus).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of display, video, social and/or DSP partners, and external data or media providers (DBM, TTD, Data Xu, Media Math, LiveRamp etc.)
- General knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), social advertising, and web usability
- Strong problem-solving skills and the drive to take initiative in identifying potential solutions
- The ability to think on your feet and work with limited resources on multiple tasks being deadline driven
- Strong communication and prioritization skills in a medium-fast paced environment
- Strong capabilities with MS Excel and general knowledge of Google work products and other common applications