Product Marketing Release Manager at Procore Technologies
As the Product Marketing Release Manager, you will help coordinate the communication of releases from the Product Organization through Product Marketing to Marketing, Sales, Business Development, and Customer Success for all products. Procore’s R&D Organization innovates at a rate rivaled only by the fastest moving SaaS companies. As such, this position is critical to ensure new capabilities being released are described, positioned and communicated correctly to the appropriate internal and external audiences.
You will work closely with the Product Release Manager and each Product Marketing Manager, and ensure every release is documented by Product Management in ProductPlan and tiered by Product Marketing. Based on the launch tier, you’ll ensure stories are written, launches are documented in AirTable, and work with Program Management to track and support launch progress. With Product Release Management you will help create a record of releases searchable by date, target audience, tool, and product.
Plus, you will be in charge of developing new and engaging channels (website, webinars, email, videos, social, etc) and content to communicate our new features to customers. You will establish regular release communications to keep all internal and external audiences informed of future, current, and past releases. You will employ your writing and communications skills, working with Product Marketing Managers, to create engaging content that describes capabilities released in a format and time frame that works for each audience.
If you’re looking for a hands-on role in a fast-paced company with an opportunity to grow your career, this role is for you!
What you'll do:
- Track all product releases from R&D to ensure hand-offs are properly managed from Product Management into the Product Marketing launch process
- Communicate future, current, and past releases to the appropriate internal and external audiences through a variety of communication channels and cadences
- Understand each internal and external audience - who they are, needed level of information, and cadence of communication, products/topics of interest. Ability to package information that serves audience needs and keeps them engaged in releases
- Support launch project management, implementation, and cross-functional communication as needed
- Become an expert on the Product Marketing launch process, continually work towards making improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Understand each product’s position, target audience
- Understand new customer versus cross-sell opportunities
- Work cross-functionally to create customer facing content including release websites, newsletters, and webinars
What we're looking for:
- 2 years experience in product marketing, product management, project management, or a related function
- Strong communication skills, written and presentation
- Ability to synthesize information into short, consumable formats
- Self-directed with strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to learn project and content management tools
- Creative thinker with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Desire to move into a pure Product Marketing role
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events