Winner of TIME’s Best Fitness Invention of 2020, and loved by The New York Times, GOOP, People, Today, Men’s Fitness, Women’s Health and more, Supernatural is helping countless people fall in love with working out for the first time in their lives. Smash targets, lunge and squat to the beat of your favorite music while you travel to stunning destinations from around the world, guided by expert coaches. Available on the Oculus Quest.
Developed by a team of passionate world-class experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers, and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is built to help people fall in love with health and wellness by making exercise fun, joyful and wonderful as possible.
The impact you'll make:
The Product Marketing Manager will lead the execution of marketing campaigns through acquisition and engagement channels, finding creative and compelling ways to tell our story, reach the people for whom we can provide the most value, and excite our growing member base about every incredible content and feature launch coming down the pipe.
Reports to: Head of Product Marketing
What you'll do:
- Advocate for our customers: understand the people for whom Supernatural provides the most value to through-and-through, and develop marketing plans to bridge the gap between our customers and our product
- Work alongside Marketing and Design to develop and execute campaigns aimed at acquiring new customers and engaging our current member base
- Own creative and communications strategy across all in-headset and product marketing channels, including notifications, CRM, in-store key art, PDPs, release notes, and in-app marketing slots
- Brief and manage the execution of multi-channel campaigns (ads, emails, SMS, push, referral), drafting compelling messaging and briefing internal and external creative resources to deliver, test and iterate
- Work alongside Marketing, PR, Social and Community to ensure end-to-end consistency for all campaign launches
- Ensure the consistency of Supernatural’s true and authentic brand voice across all marketing channels
- Work with Performance Marketing to assess the effectiveness of all campaigns, providing creative strategy and insights to inform the direction of our messaging and positioning
- Collaborate with Product Management on the briefing of new feature opportunities, advocating for the customer and providing insights that shape feature priorities and pricing
- Research and synthesize technology trends, competitive trends, and user feedback to identify new product opportunities
What you'll need to be successful:
- 5+ years of product marketing, product management or brand management experience, with a track record of managing effective launches that marry creative vision with data driven strategy and planning
- 3+ years digital or in-person fitness industry experience, with a sharp understanding of how to activate the fitness interested customer
- Have a strong passion for motivating and inspiring people
- Care deeply about helping people find solutions to their problems in health and wellness
- Have exceptional skill for synthesizing incredibly complex information and technology into clear, emotional messages and benefits
- Demonstrate ability to create go-to-market campaigns that drive growth, engagement and retention
- Be competent in end-to-end management of campaigns, from briefing to content production through testing, deployment, analysis and presentation of results
- Be excellent at creating decks that are emotionally compelling and sharp
- Be a data - driven KPI focused driver
- Be exceptionally resourceful at solving problems
- Be a roll-up-sleeves, scrappy, nimble doer
- Have an enthusiastic, generous, nimble and hands-on approach
Where you’ll be:
- Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19. Post COVID, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours: We operate within the Pacific time zone for collaboration
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not be considered at this time.