Dave is a banking app on a mission to create financial opportunity that advances America’s collective potential. Dave's financial tools, including its debit card and spending account, help its more than 10 million customers bank, budget, avoid overdraft fees, find work and build credit.
Dave is a virtual-first company, which means there is no preference on where team members get their work done. Employees are able to live anywhere in the United States, with the only exception of Hawaii for now. For those who want to work in an office setting on a more regular basis, we will eventually open offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others and just announced our plans to go public by the end of 2021.
We are looking for a strategic, creative, data-driven Product Marketing Manager to spearhead customer engagement, retention and strategic promotions to drive core product and banking conversion metrics. Your passion for innovation will establish the foundation of a successful referral and incentive-based promotion strategy.
The ideal candidate collaborates well with cross-functional teams to launch out-of-the-box strategic marketing initiatives on our product marketing team. A devotion to making data-driven decisions to craft marketing automation strategy will be essential to your success in this role.
What you'll do:
- Establish an effective referral engine for evergreen and one-off campaigns through email, push notification, and in-app message campaigns to drive organic growth
- Spearhead incentive-based marketing promotion strategy to drive re-engagement and create up-sell opportunities to our rapidly growing user base
- Conduct extensive A/B testing and experimentation in cross-channel marketing campaigns to help drive feature engagement and key retention metrics
- Collaborate on marketing direction with Design, Copy, Data Analytics, and Product teams Partner with our Marketing Data Analyst to report on key learnings and revenue growth across the marketing initiatives you’re leading
- Partner with Marketing leadership to help deliver on the product marketing roadmap and strategy
What you'll need:
- 6+ years product marketing experience ideally in a fin-tech, eCommerce or strong B2C brand
- Demonstrated examples of retention and up-sell promotional campaigns you have executed from end-to-end using a cross-channel marketing strategy
- Experience driving cross-channel strategy across email, push, in-app message, and SMS
- In depth experience working with Braze, Iterable, or other cross-channel marketing platforms
- Extensive project management and presentation skills, and comfort presenting findings and recommendations to leadership and key cross functional stakeholders
- Facility with quantitative and qualitative data analysis and using data to drive decision-making
- A passion for leading through change in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes ambiguous work environment
- A solid grasp of Google, Apple, and Microsoft suites as well as data visualization tools
- Working knowledge of basic HTML fundamentals a plus
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Flexible work hours
• Generous paid parental leave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.