Product Marketing Manager at Crexi
We are the commercial real estate industry’s fastest-growing marketplace, data, and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable commercial real estate professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced technology. Since launching in 2015, we have quickly become the fastest-growing CRE marketplace and most advanced platform in the industry. CREXi has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers transact business on over 300,000 commercial listings totaling more than $1 Trillion in property value.
Crexi is headquartered in Marina Del Rey, California.
About This Role
Product Marketing at Crexi drives the adoption of products and features through concise positioning, crisp messaging, relevant content, and well-coordinated product launches.
Reporting to the Head of Growth Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager position combines content strategy, demand generation, and qualitative research skills to advance Crexi’s product, sales enablement program, and go-to-market strategies. This dynamic and exciting role offers the opportunity to influence strategy and user experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Los Angeles.
What You'll Do:
- Formulate the strategy to lead Crexi’s lifecycle and product marketing efforts.
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Data to supercharge a multi-channel, multi-touch, cross-device lifecycle program.
- Delight users across any channel, platform, or medium allow us to send targeted messages directly to our anonymous and registered users. Our core focus areas are email, push, in-product/in-app, and you’ll explore new channels such as web push, desktop push, and SMS.
- Understand and implement tailored communication flows to our vast array of user segments.
- Leverage data and insights to analyze, manage and optimize Crexi’s user experiences across all channels and on the platform.
- Continuously and consistently increase adoption of platform features and tools using a variety of onboarding and engagement tactics.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to continuously develop a body of knowledge related to customers and the market to nail product positioning.
- Work closely with product managers and product development teams to understand upcoming releases and create product communications and training.
- Develop product support and training materials – including written copy, visuals, and videos – to drive increased engagement and retention.
- Attend industry events & conferences to learn more about user needs and drive the development of engaging content.
- Develop engaging product marketing content – including emails, slide decks, blog posts, video walk-throughs, and case studies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of product marketing experience
- Deep analytical ability and advanced excel skills
- Demonstrated experience with product launches
- Experience creating and managing sales enablement content
- Strong creative writing skills
- Professional presentation and communication
- Detail-oriented, proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- SaaS Copywriting and digital content strategy experience preferred
- Proven results employing sales enablement content to affect business KPIs
- Experience with Appcues, Drift, Hubspot, Mixpanel, and Tableau
Education and Certifications
- Candidates must be based in the Los Angeles area.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- College degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Rapidly growing startup with a dynamic work environment
- Flexible team structure with ability to progress in career
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Limitless snacks
- Collaborative culture and numerous team activities
Crexi is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. CREXi will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.