About the Role
Emotive is on the lookout for a Product Marketing Manager to create content and execute marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of the product. Our ideal candidate is a passionate, experienced content and product marketer with a passion for production and proven success in working with emerging products and driving GTM strategies.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our organization in the market
- Conceptualize and create educational product and solution content and communications, including eBooks, videos, blogs, emails, texts, and social
- Collaborate with design team to create and optimize visual content
- Manage product announcements and newsletters that keep customers engaged and informed
- Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market
- Develop best practice competitive analysis on key players in the market
- Communicate value proposition and provide high value sales tools, training, and collateral
- Develop and implement strategies to drive product awareness and demand
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including webinars, trade shows, social media, content marketing, etc.
- Excellent English presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality, creativity, and attention to detail.
- This is a writing-intensive role, with experience in B2B SaaS preferred.
- Ability to research, understand and distil a complex topic into something relatable and engaging.
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, including executive management, product development, operations, and sales.
- Ability to organize and manage large projects and shift competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in producing demo- and explainer-style video content preferred.
Emotive offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Emotive
Emotive is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.