Product Marketing Manager at Quantgene
Want to make a difference? So do we.
Quantgene is building the future of medicine by engineering the most advanced scientific and technological innovations that unlock the Deep Human Genome.
We have just launched Serenity, our Advanced Genetic Intelligence system (chooseserenity.com). We are experiencing an exciting period of growth and we’re looking for an exceptional digital sales lead to help us achieve our mission of providing cutting-edge medical solutions to better protect the health of people everywhere. As part of our team, you will have the unique opportunity to grow revenue and improve operations around our marketing promotion.
Who we are looking for:
In this role you will create and manage the digital product marketing strategy for Quantgene. You will be great at both sales and marketing, as you will be the expert on promoting Serenity (our product). This role is highly creative, and we are looking for someone who is a self-starter and can effectively market our product on digital channels.
- Design creative and multi-faceted digital go-to-market strategies
- Craft and drive company messaging consistent with vision and market direction.
- Work with senior leadership to determine cross-functional team and resourcing needs to accomplish objectives.
- Effectively work with a team of other marketers, designers, developers, etc.
- Identify key metrics and develop dashboards and planning frameworks for prioritization and forecasting. Lead daily, weekly, monthly reporting internally.
- Collaborate with brand and creative teams to help build the most iconic preventative medicine brand of the 21st century.
- Plan, A/B test, implement and optimize lead and customer acquisition campaigns including search, social, native, and more. Ensure all necessary event and pixel tracking is in place prior to channel launch.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in product management, growth marketing, or customer acquisition
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field
- A deep understanding of digital marketing; Facebook Power Editor, FMPs, Outbrain/Content Ads, paid search/SEO, pixels, and event data.
- Experience in the wellness, health space is a plus