Product Marketing Manager
12Twenty is looking for a new member of our quickly growing Employer Product team. As one of the first members of a new team you will wear many hats while you contribute to every aspect of a rapidly growing business. This position is primarily a marketing one but will also contribute to other areas of our business such as sales, product management, operations, customer success, and business strategy. If that sounds exciting to you… please apply!
- Actively participate in the development and execution of marketing campaigns, including email campaigns, events, and conferences.
- Write targeted marketing messaging in order to improve conversion of transactional e-commerce product.
- Take a lead role in shaping the company’s go-to-market strategies and contributing to our product roadmaps.
- Create, analyze, enhance, repeat - continually iterate to improve the conversion funnel.
Travel to conferences and customer meetings, expected 6-8 times per year.
- Experience at an online job board or recruiting software company a major plus.
- Experience designing and executing email marketing.
- Experience with e-commerce.
- Proven ability to innovate and collaborate.
- Ability to think on your feet and quickly grasp new concepts.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing projects based on the team's core metric.
- Resourcefulness: go over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success.
- Able to juggle multiple initiatives simultaneously; confident in making decisions and recommendations; and able to see and seize opportunities which will lead to company growth and success.
- 2-3 years experience in Marketing.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)
- Experience working with Salesforce, Hubspot, Mailchimp or other marketing automation tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with enterprise software, SaaS services, or recruiting technology a plus.
12Twenty is an ed-tech company based in Santa Monica that’s changing the way university career centers, students, and employers approach recruiting.
Through its suite of SaaS web apps, which include job postings, events, appointments, and custom reporting, and more - 12Twenty is best in class in providing universities with a platform to better connect students, career centers, and employers.
12Twenty offers competitive salary and stock options, a great location in Santa Monica minutes from the beach, and an amazing team to innovate and collaborate with. We love what we do, we embody a passion for continuous improvement, and we support each other to be excellent!