Product Marketing Manager
Greater LA Area
Who we are
Lucky Day Entertainment, Inc. is a startup based in Los Angeles, CA. Our mission is to impact lives for the better by creating winning moments for anyone.
With our first product, Lucky Day, we reimagined the lottery. Lucky Day is a top 10 free app on the Google Play Store with over 10 million installs. Since 2015, we’ve paid our players over $8 millions — all without ever taking a dime from our players.
We’re looking for intelligent people to join our team in building out Lucky Day and our exciting new products from the ground up.
What you'll do
First and foremost, our team is intrinsically motivated and driven. We encourage each other to be curious, experiment and ask for help. Everyone has a voice - it’s who we are as a team, and it’s how we build great products.
At Lucky Day, we work closely with a nimble team to push the envelope toward outstanding user experiences. As the product marketing manager, you will lead the Lucky Day team with the day-to-day marketing strategies and integrated go-to-market plans for our products.
Who you are
- You have the energy and dedication to get things done.
- On every challenge you work on, you understand the context as a whole and always strive to make improvements.
- You firmly grasp what it means to be agile in a software development space.
- You thrive on owning your work from beginning to end without the need for follow-ups and micromanagement.
- You are an absolute leader and team player and support a strong sharing culture.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment, with competing priorities, and willing to make calls with limited information.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience with marketing and brand strategy in a product related mobile app space
- Creative thinking paired equally with analytical and data-driven goals
- Innovative mind to try and test new things
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills and executional abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to form and maintain enduring professional - relationships, and work well in a team environment
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, and high comfort level with ambiguity and adapting to change
- Organized, attentive-to-detail, and proactively takes initiative
- Strong aptitude in analytics
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and integrated go-to-market plans for our products
- Copywriting for in-game messages and marketing collateral
- Own the strategy for CRM including push notifications and marketing
- Own execution and vision for all Lucky Day websites
- Map out appropriate product marketing campaigns
- Assemble presentation decks and strategic briefs
- Work cross functionally and build relationships with internal creative, growth, revenue, engineering, and build holistic and effective campaigns
- Be fully knowledgeable on the gaming and sweepstakes audience and stay current on the cultural calendar
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and threats
- Be the strategic voice of the brand and provide support for the design, development and implementation of all consumer facing touch points to ensure consistency of brand vision
- Develop programs to get direct feedback from customers
- And other duties as assigned
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Regular team outings
- Competitive compensation
- Work in a startup culture with people that are as driven as you
There’s a lot of flexibility and growth opportunity at Lucky Day. You’ll work with the best and brightest team to set and reach goals, find new opportunities, and grow professionally and personally. At a minimum, you’ll have a meaningful impact on popular and highly visible products, influence new products, become familiar with new technology, and be able to demonstrate the results of your work.
Read Full Job Description