Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
CareerArc is on a mission to help companies recruit talent better, transition their workforce more effectively, and enhance their employer brand. After all, companies are made up of people: Our momentum is driven by people who are curious, passionate and dedicated to a customer-first culture. Our work is driven by the belief that empowering companies to amplify and protect their employer brand helps promote more engaged work cultures, and more fulfilled job seekers and employees. We are backed by Kinderhook Industries and PeakEquity Partners, and just announced a $30M growth equity round in January 2019. Join us!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
This role will help craft and communicate the powerful story and vision around CareerArc’s solutions, services, clients, and brand. Possessing deep knowledge of our entire solution suite, customer journey, competitors, and the HR technology space as a whole, the Product Marketing Manager will drive key product marketing initiatives to help inform and execute our go-to-market strategies, messaging and positioning. A strong customer ambassador, this role will manage and grow our Client Advocacy and Voice of the Customer (VOC) programs to increase engagement, reach, advocacy and referral across our client base and our larger community of HR and talent professionals.
Influencing the design and delivery of CareerArc’s product marketing strategy, this individual will craft copy to impact key areas of the business, including lead generation and nurturing, user adoption, thought leadership and brand awareness. The Product Marketing Manager will work closely with a talented team of digital, email, content and product marketers, as well as collaborate cross-functionally to produce flawless, memorable, high-converting content, events, and experiences.
- Create product marketing programs, assets, and experiences that delight and serve CareerArc’s customers and community.
- Be an expert in CareerArc’s products with the ability to translate features and technical details into use cases and benefits
- Follow and analyze competitors and market trends to position products
- Understand our buyers -- who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels that differentiates our products and resonates with HR buyers
- Advocate for our clients by establishing ongoing communication with our customer base and creating opportunities for more advocacy, engagement, and referral.
- Create and manage a roster of client references and testimonials to assist in sales and public relations
- Compose and proof compelling product-related copy for various media, such as case studies, sales collateral, competitor battlecards, product pages, presentation decks, product updates, and in-app guides.
- Manage assets and deliverables to support product launches, client and marketing surveys, competitive intelligence research, and other product marketing initiatives and assets.
- Partner with internal and external subject matter experts to source story elements, co-produce content, and publish in multiple formats and channels.
- Assist in drafting and/or proofing PR assets, including press releases, speaking and awards submissions, contributed articles, and media outreach.
- Produce and host virtual and live events, including CareerArc’s webinar program that draws over 1k monthly registrants, as well as in-person networking events and summits.
- Work closely with the VP of Content and Product Marketing to prioritize initiatives, manage requests, and streamline production.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 8+ years of product marketing, marketing, communications, or HR experience in an HR-related industry. HR tech preferred.
- Understanding of the HR tech market, including the software landscape, market trends, and HR buyers
- Experience conducting market research and compiling and analyzing competitive intelligence
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with customers / HR buyers
- Capable storyteller with a passion for the written word and an ability to understand and translate the needs, wants, and preferences of your audience into compelling messages
- Ability to prioritize and execute projects with both strategic focus and detailed precision
- Proactive, engaged, and open approach to creative and collaborative work.
- Experience in developing long-form content that employed best practices in research, data gathering, interviewing, and composition.
- Basic understanding of the B2B SaaS sales, renewal, and referral process.
- Basic understanding of marketing analytics and campaign performance metrics
- Experience with a CMS (WordPress, etc.), marketing automation software (Marketo, HubSpot, etc.), and webinar platform (ReadyTalk, GoToWebinar, etc.) preferred, not required.
- Portfolio of work that illustrates relevant experience
CareerArc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CareerArc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.