Product Marketing Manager at ServiceTitan Inc.
We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
Product Marketing Manager, Growth Products
ServiceTitan’s Product Marketing Manager is an integral role to ensure the success of new growth products at ServiceTitan. S/he will help market and engage existing customers with the goal to drive significant adoption of new products (e.g., payments, financing). This individual is a strategic marketer capable of developing and executing go-to-market strategies and plans. We are looking for a candidate who is highly motivated to drive adoption of new business lines for ServiceTitan from beginning to end. Additionally, s/he is an effective partner to our customers and works in strong collaboration with cross-functional teams across the organization.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Create product marketing plans for new offerings; Plan and implement strategies for launches, collaborating with sales, customer success, and corporate marketing to ensure well-coordinated execution and measure success
- Utilize target buyer and customer personas, buying needs, and buyer’s journey to inform the development of messaging and content strategy
- Construct and be accountable for quarterly marketing plans for the portfolio, including marketing campaigns and programs designed to drive awareness, demand and adoption of the products
- Collaborate the Corporate Marketing team to develop, execute, track and refine marketing campaigns and programs; Integrate marketing efforts such webinars, emails, content marketing, web presence
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team so Onboarding, Success and Support are aware and trained on new product feature benefits and processes
- Partner with the Sales Enablement function to create and execute on sales enablement plans that equip reps with the knowledge, content and tools they need to successfully engage with buyers and customers
- Partner with sales team to refine and send ongoing customer messaging through various tools (e.g. SalesLoft, Flight Plans) to drive awareness and adoption
- Implement go-to-market and launch best practices across growth product initiatives
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Minimum 3-5 years of product marketing experience
- Prior success in developing strategies to upsell and drive growth in share of wallet
- Strong ability to create messaging, positioning and content strategies
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify early signals/trends and quickly solution set / problem solve
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with executive leadership
- Highly accountable self-starter that is able to work with little direct supervision
- A desire to work in a high growth and results-oriented team environment
- SaaS Experience preferred
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
http://instagram.com/goservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017