Product Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketing Manager for VDC solutions, you will aid in the development and roll out of product go-to-market campaigns. You will champion Procore’s VDC products, be an evangelist of product positioning in the market and enable other Procore departments to do so, as well. You have strong experience in market research, polished presentation skills, and can develop strategies around how to bring your products to market.
You have a true curiosity around personas, their challenges, behaviors, as well as data trends that draw conclusions and insights from those trends. This position requires a blend of skills needed to develop and tell clear stories, identify innovative ways to deliver content, rally people behind your vision, and motivate cross-departmental collaboration in an effort to successfully launch a campaign.
If you’re looking for a hands-on role in a fast-paced company with an opportunity to grow your career, this role is for you!
What you'll do:
- Drive go-to-market strategies for your product and the marketing efforts to support and drive go-to-market delivery and engagement
- Ensure internal cross-departmental groups are aligned with your go-to-market strategies and have the necessary information to successfully execute (understand the primary personas, are able to properly position Procore, and have the necessary sales tools)
- Launch new product features and manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan
- Track efforts of go-to-markets and strategize how to achieve key metrics in an ever agile environment
- Become a market expert on Procore’s current and future buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria
- Become an expert in positioning Procore VDC solutions against the competition
- Create and nurture customer and thought leader relationships to develop references, drive case studies, identify champions
- Identify market trends/challenges and inspire content meant to drive engagement around these discoveries (compelling webcasts, written articles, infographics, and social messaging)
- Produce and present compelling presentations at various events including sales meetings, roadshows, and industry trade shows.
What we're looking for:
- 3 years experience in product marketing or related experience
- Experience developing results-driven strategies
- Desire to create stories from data and behavioral trends
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS environment is a plus
- Creative thinker with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- You believe in ownership of your role and take initiative to find opportunities, develop plans that inspire others, and ensure execution through measured results
- You have the ability to disagree while encouraging openness and collaboration along the way
- Knowledge of the construction industry and VDC and BIM is highly desirable, but not mandatory
- Some travel required
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events