Product Marketing Manager, Outpost
Our people are our most valuable ingredient at sweetgreen - the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly makes the sweetgreen experience special and unique.
Since opening our doors in 2007, our team has been on a mission to build healthier communities, starting with real food. We’ve been unwavering in our commitment to scratch cooking and transparent sourcing, but over time customer appetite and demand for convenience has grown.
In response, we’ve built and grown our digital ordering business, which is committed to connecting more people to real food through convenience and customization. But what we’ve built thus far is just the beginning, and we need to continue to innovate and evolve our digital ordering experience to stay relevant in a quickly evolving consumer landscape.
We are currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager, Outpost to drive sweetgreen’s growth by developing and executing Outpost’s marketing strategy, which includes launching new locations and engaging with customers who already use the service.
What You’ll Do:
- Launch Marketing - Collaborate on the strategy and tactics for 800+ (and growing) Outpost locations to improve brand awareness and drive first Outpost purchase with a cross functional team
- Post-Launch Engagement - Drive ongoing engagement via experimentation to grow revenue for launched Outposts
- Re-engagement: Grow first orders with customers who are unaware of Outpost and revive those who have churned
- Customer Relationship Management - Develop and execute post-launch strategy across digital channels to grow LTV in partnership with cross functional stakeholders
- Be Data Driven - Measure at every step to sharpen the Outpost marketing toolkit
- Develop key metrics that drive marketing decision making with CRM and performance marketing partners and map to Outpost business goals
- Leverage A/B tests and other measurement techniques to ensure a deep understanding of tactic performance to inform implementation decisions across initiatives
- Able to combine quantitative and qualitative data to recommend iterative, specific action
- Problem Solving - Use your diverse background to impact a high growth opportunity that is in the early growth stage. Each project will be unique and you thrive from that culture and challenge
- Intrapreneurship - The business you’ll be working on isn’t a finished product. Help us innovate with new ideas and be willing to take scrappy, calculated risks that can pay off in the long run
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing - experience in growth-stage companies highly preferred
- Proven ability to create, execute, and measure multi-channel marketing strategies with cross-functional stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills rooted in clarity and factual analysis; able to manage effective business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Passion for the fusion of food and technology
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.