Product Marketing Manager (New Markets)
Product Marketing Manager (New Markets)
ServiceTitan is a product built by the intellect, passion, and vision of hundreds of people. We wake up every day driven to offer the finest SaaS tools to hard-working, home service professionals who have been completely underserved by technology. Being a Titan is to carry that fire out into the world. We are passionate about content and driven by data. We mine collective experience and stoke unyielding curiosity to uncover the channels and creative that will deliver ServiceTitan’s life-changing power to every potential customer.
Reporting to the Head of New Markets, this individual will be responsible for conducting research on markets that ServiceTitan does not currently service, with the ultimate goal of expanding our total addressable market. This is a new department that will operate as a startup within a startup - we’ll drive results by rapidly testing and iterating, learning every step of the way, and creating a scalable machine. Everybody will have a voice at the table to ensure that we’re optimizing for results and not following a regimented hierarchy of titles. We’re looking for somebody that is passionate, accountable, curious, resourceful, and data driven.
What you'll do
- Develop and apply scalable methodologies for understanding new market landscapes
- Create and manage a framework for evaluating and prioritizing new markets
- Inform and define primary deliverables that will help enable successful market testing, for example: in-depth industry primers, “whole product” definition, competitive analysis, prioritized list of prospective go to market partners, and customer acquisition collateral
- Directly engage with prospective customers and industry experts to get first hand accounts of the inner workings of each respective market
- Get involved pre and post sales processes to continue to learn and evolve how we think about new markets and glean any additional insights
- Given the experimental nature of this job, we will require very tight compliance when it comes to data - we need to focus on learning
- Establish quality working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Contribute material input to go/no-go/continue decisions upon test completion
- Company first mentality, which includes giving constructive and direct feedback to team members
- Most importantly, have fun!
What you'll need
- 3-5 years of B2B product marketing experience required
- Love our customers: we want people that relish in our customers’ success
- Love to win: we will fight for every inch and celebrate every win
- Love to learn: you challenge yourself to learn the best new sales methodologies and techniques
- Experience launching existing products in new markets, including new verticals and geographies
- Vertical SaaS experience is highly desirable, but not required
- Experience working with contractors is highly desirable
- Results and solution oriented - we want to know how we can win, not why we can’t
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally
- Must be committed to the success of our customers
- BA degree required; MA or MBA is also a plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017