We are a 150+ person team funded by top-tier firms, based in Santa Monica, CA with satellite offices in San Francisco. We are a low-key but tight-knit group of hard-working people working to fix America's broken healthcare system. Americans spend over $400 billion per year on prescriptions and too many people simply can't afford the medications they desperately need. Join GoodRx and help us solve meaningful problems that help us make people’s lives better every day.
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a smart and capable Marketing Coordinator to support a high-functioning print team marketing to consumers and health care practices. This individual will be an essential part of the team assisting two sharp associates with tasks that make this channel run efficiently. This is a great opportunity for a marketing enthusiast to get experience learning from a skilled print marketing team and gain expertise with a variety of tools and processes.
- Review finished media plans, verify creative assets to confirm the right collateral is being used with the right lead source
- Provide detailed materials to move the daily mailings forward and make recommendations for both creative and strategic improvements
- Generate a list of common prescriptions and pricing lists used across printed collateral
- Manage the weekly recap of mailed materials utilized by customer service team
- Collect and catalog samples
- Put your stamp on bi-monthly marketing updates to the company
- Track incoming requests for health care professional office kits
- Topline analysis of marketing results
- Submit vendor invoices and provide monthly marketing spend reporting to Finance
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 2-4 years relevant experience, preferably in a print environment
- High attention to detail and comfortable making suggestions in a collaborative environment
- Strong Excel experience required
- Prior experience with marketing results and optimization
- Clear, proactive communicator who’s open and responsive to feedback
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Professional conference and trade show experience a plus
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use GoodRx’s website and popular mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.