System1 is a leading online customer acquisition marketing company that operates the largest Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform (RAMP) allowing leading digital publishers and networks a single platform to monetize customers in an increasingly complex ecosystem. We are led by passionate entrepreneurs & industry veterans who have built and managed multiple billion dollar companies. Our growing team of over 300 people is an incredible group of engineers, product managers, data scientists, & buy and sell-side experts.
Our Online Marketing teams focus on direct response, ROI-driven ad buys for each of our three divisions - Publishing, Search, and Applications. Our publishing websites reach 120 million consumers each month and span across many verticals including personal finance, automotive, health and wellness, and entertainment:
HowStuffWorks & HowStuffWorks Reviews
Online Marketing Analysts on our Publishing team work mostly with Paid Social, Native, and Display networks - Facebook/Instagram, Snap, Taboola/Outbrain, GDN, etc. - and own their campaigns end-to-end. They directly impact advertising performance every day, and are motivated by what can be learned from both success and failure, using a combination of data and experience to drive incremental revenue at scale.
Where We Are
System1 is based in Los Angeles, with our headquarters in Marina del Rey. We have additional offices in Seattle, and our Canadian headquarters in Guelph, Ontario.
This role has the ability to work remotely in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, and Pennsylvania.
What You Can Expect on the Publishing Team
- Manage and scale a portfolio of performance marketing campaigns on paid social, native, or display networks, depending on your expertise
- Manage large monthly budgets across campaigns, with the goal of increasing ad spend and gross profit
- Develop winning creative assets and ad copy in a variety of verticals based on thorough A/B testing and performance analysis
- Use data visualization tools like Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Analytics to analyze campaign performance and report to internal product owners
What You Can Bring to the Team
- 1-3 years experience scaling in-house acquisition campaigns on paid social, native, or display networks (or combination thereof)
- Proficiency with biddable platforms like Facebook/Instagram Ads, Taboola/Outbrain, GDN, DFP, etc.
- Experience managing monthly ad spend of $100,000 or more, and optimizing for buy-side KPIs like CPA, and ROAS
- Advanced data visualization skills in Excel - pivot tables, formulas, etc. - or comparable experience with Google Sheets, Google Analytics, and similar tools
What We Have to Offer
- Competitive salaries, bonus packages, and equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k w/matching
- Generous PTO + holidays
- Untracked sick days
- Paid professional development
- Remote work during COVID-19
- COVID-19 employee support fund