System1 is a leading online customer acquisition marketing company that operates the largest Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform (RAMP) allowing leading digital publishers and networks a single platform to monetize customers in an increasingly complex ecosystem. We are led by passionate entrepreneurs & industry veterans who have built and managed multiple billion dollar companies. Our growing team of over 300 people is an incredible group of engineers, product managers, data scientists, & buy and sell-side experts.
Our Performance Marketers deliver users to relevant search results through our partnerships with major search engines. They manage campaigns on Paid Social and Native networks, as well as via Google search products, and optimize large ad spend budgets on a daily basis. They are also responsible for investigating new business opportunities via regular performance analysis and testing, and launching new campaigns based on these strategies. This role will have a direct impact on scaling our current traffic volume and monthly spend, and ultimately the success of a major partnership.
Where We Are
System1 is based in Los Angeles, where our performance marketing teams sit at our Marina del Rey headquarters. We have additional offices in Seattle, and our Canadian headquarters in Guelph, Ontario.
We can support remote work in the U.S. in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Texas, Minnesota, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, New York, Pennsylvania, and Hawaii. We can also support remote work in the British Columbia and Ontario provinces.
What You Can Expect on the Performance Marketing team:
- Manage and scale a portfolio of performance-driven advertising campaigns on Facebook, Native, Display and Search networks
- Manage large monthly budgets across campaigns, with the goal of increasing ad spend as it relates to gross profit
- Develop winning creative assets and ad copy in a variety of verticals based on thorough A/B testing and performance analysis
- Use data visualization tools like Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Analytics to analyze campaign performance and report to internal product owners
What You Can Bring to the Team:
- 2-5 years experience scaling in-house Facebook Ad campaigns - experience with Native and Google Search networks is also a plus
- Proficiency with biddable platforms like Facebook/Instagram Ads, Yahoo Gemini, and/or Taboola/Outbrain
- Experience managing large ad spend budgets, and optimizing for buy-side KPIs like CPC, CTR, and ROAS
- Advanced data visualization skills in Excel - pivot tables, formulas, etc. - or comparable experience with Google Sheets, Google Analytics, and similar tools
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive salaries, bonus packages, and equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k w/matching
- Generous PTO + holidays
- Untracked sick days
- Paid professional development
- Remote work during COVID-19
- COVID-19 employee support fund