Performance Marketing Manager
GoGuardian is a rapidly growing Ed-tech company dedicated to helping K-12 schools create safer more effective digital learning environments. Our vision is to unleash curiosity in the classroom, and make sure digital devices are used as effectively as possible. As our Performance Marketing Manager, you will leverage the GoGuardian brand and our content to drive customer acquisition through our digital channels. Through a wide range of digital strategies, you will create an experience that is second-to-none and true to the GoGuardian mission.
The ideal candidate will have a high emotional intelligence, a strong B2B SaaS background and expertise in SEO, Paid Social, Paid Search, and Retargeting. Additionally, she or he will employ a growth mindset, a willingness to experiment and strong attention to detail.
- Develop and execute our digital marketing strategy, executing comprehensive, multi-touch integrated marketing programs that drive and accelerate pipeline, account acquisition and penetration.
- Align content supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy.
- Define ROI goals and allocate campaign budgets accordingly.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the funnel at the right time.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Present to upper management to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
- Partner with Product Marketing to create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Partner with creative to develop compelling creative and ensure brand consistency across campaigns.
- Develop, execute and monitor paid search, display, content syndication, digital media, and other programs.
- Monitor and analyze campaign effectiveness. Initiate development of A/B and multivariate testing of content and design to maximize conversions.
- Constant communication with the sales organization, ensuring alignment on metrics, messaging, buyer persona, and other key business initiatives
Background and Experience
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in B2B software companies that focused on digital as their primary mechanism for demand generation
- Advanced use of SEO, SEM, PPC strategies using Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Twitter ads, FB ads, etc.
- Clear understanding of ROI analysis and proven analytical ability to track multiple campaigns, analyze results, and recommend changes
- Experience managing monthly budgets and accountability to the results
- Ability to effectively operate with high-energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Highly effective communicator with strong EQ and influencing skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects with minimal oversight
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Ability to thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks.
- Ability to participate strategically as well as operate tactically.
- Demonstrated track record of success directly managing a mix of modern growth marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience of partnering with sales and sales leadership on campaigns driving revenue growth.
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns, or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Read Full Job Description