Performance Marketing Manager
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for an experienced, growth-oriented Performance Marketing Manager to help lead the expansion and diversification of Clutter’s marketing channels. This person will work to optimize, refine and manage the digital channels that Clutter utilizes to drive new customer acquisition and increase the growth of the inbound funnel. This role works cross-functionally and will report directly to the Head of Customer Acquisition.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, plan, and execute paid digital marketing strategies and initiatives, with a particular focus on SEM
- Lead strategic, high-volume experimentation on all key current and potential user acquisition channels
- Identify areas of growth opportunity for SEM campaigns and be ready to communicate what those are, execute accordingly and report on results
- Conduct hands-on bid optimization. Develop and implement strategies for keyword bidding, keyword selection and match type, account structure, quality score optimizations, audience testing, and ad copy testing to meet and exceed ROI targets
- Define and report key metrics to monitor user experience and digital marketing effectiveness including ROI. Think holistically across the business to ensure the appropriate allocation of resources
What we’re looking for:
- Quantitative background with a deep understanding of the technical aspects of search/content optimization, analytics, UX, technical and content SEO, information architecture, and functionality. Ability to analyze and develop complex business/marketing models for sophisticated acquisition programs
- A track record for successful execution of effective performance marketing campaigns. Ideally brings expertise in both SEM (Google Adwords / Bing Ads) and Paid Social (FB / Insta / Pinterest)
- Ideally managed at least $500K a month in marketing spend
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university, ideally in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics)
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.