Performance Marketing Manager- Growth Hacker at Exela Technologies
A global, public company (Nasdaq: XELA), the people behind Exela are as important as the company itself. Our team’s extensive experience across multiple industry verticals give us a better sense of our clients' needs. That begins with teams comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds with different perspectives.
Join our global team as we create advancements in business process automation solutions that impact our client’s mission-critical operations across the industries they serve. The diversity of our workforce and their inspiring ideas resonate throughout all that we do – don’t just read about digital innovation, be part of the revolution!
Exela Technologies is seeking an ambitious and energetic Performance Marketing Manager | Growth Hacker who can help build and execute go-to-market plans in collaboration with Exela’s strategy team in Santa Monica. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience with enterprise software demand generation and a deep curiosity and interest in the areas of business process automation, artificial intelligence, and workplace optimization.
As a Performance Marketing Manager | Growth Hacker in our Santa Monica office, you are at the center of our entire organization, interacting with teammates across verticals and around the world. You will be an important addition to a team tasked with building awareness around Exela’s solution suites and increasing their global adoption.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Optimize the marketing budget in channels you manage (Search, Display, Video, Social, etc.) and deliver ROI through A/B testing and persistent follow-through
- Own lead generation activities in North America across our full product suite
- Build and manage sophisticated email marketing campaigns to attract new customers and nurture and grow existing accounts
- Work closely with the strategy and marketing teams to identify the best value proposition for the growth campaigns you operate
- Optimize various stages of the conversion funnel using all the tools and tactics at your disposal
- Work closely with the creative team to produce high-impact marketing assets (text ads, social ads, videos, landing pages and more)
- Report on progress and learning along the way
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or business development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills–there is a heavy amount of writing, presenting, and selling of ideas in this role
- Experience managing ad campaigns through Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Twitter Ads
- Experience working with content management systems, such as: Pardot, Unbounce, Reply (you will be expected to build product landing pages and optimize conversion paths on those pages through A/B testing)
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity (this role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring our products to life)
- Open-minded and comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Self-motivated and fast learner with a positive attitude
- Experience using content management systems and industry-standard marketing tools
- Experience with DSP platforms is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to articulate a complex, solution-based value proposition
- Direct B2B marketing experience with solid knowledge of demand generation tactics
- Successful track record in go-to-market launch activities through the full lifecycle
Benefits That Matter
We offer Comprehensive health and wellness plans, including medical, dental, and vision coverage for eligible employees and family members; paid time off; income protection plans such as short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance; commuter benefits; financial and retirement planning services, and a robust learning and development (L&D) program with online courses and live training.
We firmly believe that every person should have the same opportunities, regardless of age, sex, religion, culture, beliefs, or disability status. We are committed to a workplace that reflects and supports diverse individual backgrounds, and perspectives. We want to ensure that we provide an environment that is comfortable and welcoming for everyone, so we can embrace and learn from each other's differences.
Supporting our Veterans
The brave people that serve and make sacrifices in the armed forces are truly heroes, and we know that returning to civilian life can be a difficult adjustment. In our commitment to supporting returning veterans and their families, we have teamed up with other great companies to participate in Joining Forces, Michelle Obama's initiative dedicated to hiring 100,000 veterans by 2020. Learn more at www.100000jobsmission.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.