Performance Marketing Coordinator
The Performance Marketing Coordinator is a critical function that supports all functions of marketing focusing on supporting all performance channels, including paid social, email, affiliates, paid search, direct mail, retargeting, and new media opportunities. The Performance Marketing Coordinator reports to the Marketing Manager.
Tamara Mellon is a luxury footwear brand designed for women, by women. The brand is breaking all the traditional rules of fashion, eliminating the 6x retail markup by going direct-to-consumer, and ignoring the fashion calendar with monthly product drops. Tamara Mellon shoes are made in the best Italian factories, and the brand offers a complimentary cobbler service for two years after purchase as part of a commitment to reimagine luxury service. An outspoken advocate of women’s issues, Tamara Mellon is creating a community of like-minded, next-generation luxury consumers.
- Own the weekly reporting dashboard updating the metrics for all platforms and drawing actionable insights.
- Create the paid social ads across Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest and a feedback report to visually share the top and lowest performing ads with the wider marketing team.
- Build all the weekly emails, sending out tests in a timely manner to gain approval before scheduling to ensure accuracy.
- Pull together the monthly email report with the Marketing Manager, that shares a detailed overview of the performance and actions for the creative team in particular that generate iterative improvement.
- Ad-hoc support across all performance channels including Paid Social, Search, Affiliates, Retargeting, Direct Mail, OOH, Content Marketing, and Podcasts.
- Support on the execution of new channels, as needed.
- Work with digital media agencies and marketing platforms to ensure flawless execution of acquisition campaigns.
- Collaborate cross-functionally working in conjunction with Product, Tech, Brand/ PR, Creative, and Finance.
- Partner with the Creative Team on the production of paid social assets and emails, in particular
- Research trends, insights and industry benchmarks to ensure our activities are best-in-class.
- 2 years of digital performance marketing for e-commerce.
- An analytical thinker and strong attention to detail.
- Experience in Facebook and Instagram advertising is a bonus.
- Knowledge of web tools such as – Optimizely, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Shopify, Facebook Analytics, Google Merchant Center.
- Familiar with media buying metrics - CAC/CPA, ROAS/ROI, LTCV, Media Payback Windows, Attribution Models.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written - reporting and presenting to the executive team on a regular cadence
- Collaborative and flexible personality.
- You love numbers, spreadsheets, math, and data.
- You love buying media, building campaigns, testing, reporting and data.
- You are highly goal-driven to not only meet but to exceed on a regular basis.
- You constantly are working towards self-improvement - following market trends, continued training, attending conferences, reading books