Paid Social Associate at Crexi
About the job
We are the commercial real estate industry’s fastest-growing marketplace, data, and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable commercial real estate professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced technology. Since launching in 2015, Crexi has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers transact business on over 500,000 commercial listings totaling more than $1 trillion in property value.
Crexi is headquartered in Marina Del Rey, California.
This position is currently remote but is expected to be in-person when deemed safe by health officials.
About This Role:
The Crexi team is looking for a Paid Social Associate who is eager to help us innovate and grow our commercial real estate marketplace. Your role will focus on driving new buyer acquisition, primarily leveraging LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You will also focus on getting users to stay engaged by developing new retargeting strategies across platforms. Within this role, you will have the opportunity to test new channels to integrate into the acquisition mix. This role requires strong analytical ability and attention to detail.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, optimize, and scale paid social marketing campaigns and programs across, display, paid social, affiliates, retargeting (AdRoll), and other channels.
- Identify, explore, and prioritize new acquisition marketing and growth opportunities.
- Create and test different landing pages to continually improve conversion rates.
- Analyze and present data internally and to clients.
- Work cross-functionally with Analytics to project performance, ensure attribution is established and recorded properly, and draw actionable insights for reporting and future campaigns so you can suggest budget increases/decreases based on channel-based return.
- Partner across the organization with product marketing, sales, senior leadership, and other key stakeholders to align on vision and drive initiatives forward.
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of experience in a performance marketing role.
- 2-4 years of experience using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram to drive acquisition.
- Experience using various performance marketing channels to drive acquisition efforts.
- 2-4 years in hands-on role planning and executing paid social campaigns.
- Have owned and successfully deployed a multi-million-dollar marketing budget.
- Actively managed campaigns that exceed revenue and efficiency targets.
- Passionate about using data to guide decision-making and grow a marketplace business.
- Strong knowledge of all paid social media metrics, Google Analytics, and marketing data trends/insights.
- Excellent paid social marketing and creative instincts with a track record of driving new ideas and concepts and pioneering new approaches within your company.
- A passion for continuous improvement - you consistently challenge the status quo in an effort to optimize current strategies & processes.
- Innate curiosity, aptitude, and hands-on approach.
- Have an understanding of the complete marketing picture, how all channels and forms of communication drive a SaaS business.
- Must be proactive, results-oriented, and able to thrive in a fast-paced/entrepreneurial environment.
- Rapidly growing startup with a dynamic work environment
- Flexible team structure with the ability to progress in career
- Fully paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Access to 401k and stock options
- Limitless snacks / WFH stipend
- Collaborative culture and numerous team activities