Paid Search Engine Manager at Enervee
Enervee is a growing enterprise SaaS company and delivers applications and services to energy providers, engaging residential customers in intuitive energy-smart purchase decisions throughout their homes. Our Engage Program is part of our service offering to capture shoppers in-market for routing them to our Choice EngineTM Platforms for Appliances and Cars. For example, here’s the Appliance Choice Engine we run for the New York utility Con Edison: https://marketplace.coned.com/ and https://cars.coned.com.
We're looking for an experienced and ROI addicted digital marketing professional to join our fast growing Engage team as a Search Engine Manager. As a member of our Engage Program team, your mission is to make sure our clients’ energy-efficiency platforms succeed, by driving engaged shoppers to these platforms.
As our Search Engine Manager, you will own the development of our paid search strategy across multiple platforms for our clients. You will work closely with our customer success teams, to build data-driven paid search campaigns that drive utility customers to make energy efficient purchases around smart homes, appliances, solar, electric vehicles and more.
Our ideal candidate has extensive experience within the digital marketing industry, with a deep understanding of digital strategies, bidding tools and tactics search marketing, email marketing, perhaps having worked in Paid Search Management role in a digital media agency.
Every time you help a consumer make a better buying decision, you’ll be saving them money, energy, and making the world a better place!Responsibilities
- Manage day to day campaign bidding and budgets on SEM initiatives across Google, Bing, Yahoo to support business needs for multiple clients.
- Monitor, manage, and optimize paid digital marketing campaigns on social and display channels.
- Set up and create search campaigns from our product database for new clients.
- Analyze campaign performance with regular data analysis, measure against client KPIs & report on any trends & granular insights to clients and key stakeholders.
- Manage the delivery of assets, client approvals, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch.
- Track and report on media spending for multiple clients.
- Work with keyword bidding system vendors and other partners.
- Execute campaign builds, reporting, provide campaign summaries, contribute to Keynote insight decks.
- Understand the client’s goals and make every effort to meet them.
- Taking on any other tasks the Engage Program team might be tackling that day; we’re growing fast, and you never know what might come your way!
- Extensive experience creating, managing and optimizing complex paid search campaigns on Google Adwords and Bing.
- Advanced knowledge of data/ads batch uploads and management with Google Adwords Editor.
- Proven track record of delivering against set KPIs and hitting CPA goals.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords, Bing, and other ad buying platforms.
- You are great with Excel / Google Sheets, and know your v-lookups and pivot tables.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, detail oriented with attention to schedules and timelines, and maintenance of records and materials.
- A self-starter who loves collaboration and is open to feedback. You’re comfortable working independently as well as influencing cross-functional teams.
- Metrics-driven and analytical. You’re able to translate data to make key business decisions and thrive in a fast-paced environment while meeting aggressive business goals.
- Ability to work with multiple clients and widely varying media budgets.
- Working experience with public utilities or online retail is preferred.
- Collaborative office space in the heart of Culver City.
- Very fine coffee, nutritious and utterly delicious snacks, catered lunches and happy hours.
- Truly competitive benefits and stock options in a fast-growing startup.
- Unlimited PTO (so you can unleash the extreme wit you'll acquire working for us on your defenseless friends and family.)
- The chance to jump into the trenches with an exceptional team that cares deeply about our work, planet and virtually all of its inhabitants.