At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other minority groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
The goal of the Community Healthcare Program is to focus on Underserved Communities, building relationships with community health providers and their beneficiaries, addressing issues impacting medication access, and embedding GoodRx as a trusted participant of the network of local community health providers.
This Program will help develop and execute GoodRx’s plans for community engagement and outreach in collaboration with community based organizations to advance our mission to help all Americans get the healthcare they need.
The ideal Outreach Manager will have a passion for healthcare equity and access and work experience with underserved populations. We’re looking for a confident, cross-organizational, cross-functional communicator with a positive approach to guiding growth, change, and evolution.
This person will report to the Director of Community Development, performing outreach activities, building relationships with community health organizations and other community support service organizations to deliver information, support materials, and host events.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, adopt, and refine opportunities to help the Underserved with GoodRx services and capabilities.
- Conduct outreach building community health relationships.
- Support team efforts to develop and deepen relationships with community health organizations and community support agencies to reach underserved communities.
- Support the development, design and continuous improvement of the marketing activities, campaigns, and tools directed towards underserved communities as a key program resource.
- Be an active facilitator who can effectively kick-off, train, collaborate, and coach internal stakeholders and teams to improve reach and understanding of underserved populations, both within and outside of marketing.
- Support cross-functional coordination and communication.
What We’re Looking For:
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for healthcare equity and access and have had work experience with underserved populations.
- Being multilingual is a big plus and fluency in Spanish is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, communications, non-profit in high growth business environment, with a degree in Social Work or Marketing
- Ability to build trust and understanding among stakeholders; influencing and building relationships and understanding across a variety of cultures and contexts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly articulate and express complex and sometimes technical ideas to a wide variety of people and groups at any level
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Experience with healthcare is a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.