Outbound Marketing and PR Manager
Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology utilizing real time biddable media (RTB), automated call routing and customized scripting. Our proprietary platform, Dugout, combined with our 1500 person sales and retention center delivers new customers at scale to many of the leading brands worldwide.
Centerfield is looking for a creative and driven Outbound Marketing and PR Manager . Candidates for this role should have a strong PR, Outreach, Marketing or Journalism background. You will be working on a smaller “internal startup” team of ~9 people within Centerfield.
The Outbound Marketing and PR Manager will manage all brand related campaigns and projects for a portfolio of high-traffic websites in the home services and broadband industries.
Centerfield’s portfolio of home services brands help shoppers find and compare products and services. The Outbound Marketing and PR Manager will manage scalable outreach campaigns through CRMs (HubSpot and custom in-house tools) targeting media, individuals, and organizations relevant to growing brand equity.
This role will also manage personalized relationship building and assist key team members in managing contacts and following up with media partners, and work with our team to ideat and execute new outreach campaigns. The Outbound Marketing and PR Manager will have 3+ outreach specialists and assistants answering to them.
- Ideate and implement outreach campaigns for a portfolio of branded sites
- Manage outreach for new content and data releases
- Seek out cross-promotional opportunities
- Help team members manage press and partner contacts
- Manage CRM for outreach team as we scale
- Manage multiple large-scale outreach campaigns
- Build relationships with potential partners on LinkedIn
- 4+ years’ experience in management role in PR, outreach, journalism, or marketing
- Exposure to CRMs such as HubSpot, PitchBox, Salesforce, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong social and networking skills
- Proven ability to develop relationships with journalists, bloggers
- Experience pitching stories to media
- Proven ability to secure media exposure for clients
- Ability to find and secure syndication opportunities for branded content
- Syndication and media contacts a big plus
- Agency or startup experience in PR role a plus
- Social media management experience a plus
- Experience in an outbound link building role a plus
- Experience working with mixed remote/local team a plus
- Degree in journalism, marketing, or communication a plus but not required
- Competitive salary and profit sharing bonus (plus commission for media buyers)
- 401K match
- Take a break when you need it – unlimited PTO
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks, snacks
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team games/competitions/catered lunches
- Team outings and events (Ball games, BBQ’s, parties, etc.)