About Core Digital Media
We’ve been crushing it in direct-response advertising for over 10 years, using a combination of people, platforms, and data to turn ad impressions into high-quality customers for our clients. Now, we are looking for another to join the team and continue this tradition.
We are seeking a strong Online Marketing Manager who can leverage data and their own creativity to produce highly profitable DR marketing campaigns. This involves strategically testing all available levers, optimizing based on data, and creating compelling creative assets. This role is a very hands-on position with direct management and execution of marketing campaigns for Core Digital Media across social and native platforms.
You are creative, analytical, metrics-driven, and action-oriented. You are comfortable taking ownership and developing strategy, as well as rolling up your sleeves to get things done. In addition, you are comfortable writing copy, making images, and editing videos (or are enthusiastic about learning these skills). Ultimately, you have demonstrated an ability and motivation to achieve business goals.
- Create and manage online paid advertising campaigns across social and native
- Optimize available levers to improve campaign performance
- Write compelling copy, edit images, and create videos that drives action online
- Generate new creative concepts and marketing strategies
- Prepare and analyze reports of campaign performance
- Work in a bidded marketing platform to hit marketing and profit KPIs
- Communicate results to internal stakeholders, team members, and management
- Develop a strong relationship with business partners
- Construct intelligent A/B tests to find better performing creative and strategies
- Gain a thorough understanding of assigned verticals
- A four-year college degree with strong computer skills.
- Familiarity with basic online marketing concepts and metrics
- Experience with Microsoft Excel or any other data analytical tools
- Comfortable manipulating and analyzing metrics to make decisions
- Strong communication skills
- Detailed oriented with a high sense of accountability and integrity
- Self-starting with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Motivated by driving results
- Experience with 3rd party marketing platforms such as Nanigans is a plus
- Proficiency with any of the Adobe applications such as Photoshop or Premier is a plus
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
The health and safety of our team members is paramount and we are currently working in a remote environment. We hope to return to the office at some point, in some capacity, and will only do so when it is safe.