Online Marketing Analyst at Advertise Purple
Advertise Purple, Inc. is the leading management agency in today’s fastest-growing digital marketing channel for e-commerce retailers: affiliate. With a $6 billion addressable market, estimated 20 million e-commerce stores positioned to be live by year’s end, our award-winning suite of technology and service tools are well positioned to serve the growing global demand.
A 2018, 2019, and 2020 recipient of Inc. Magazine’s ‘Best Workplace in the U.S.,*’ and ‘Top 50 Advertising & Marketing Agency in the U.S.,*’ we pride ourselves on delivering an unparalleled experience for both customers and employees.
The online marketing analyst is responsible for conducting program and market research to identify calculated growth initiatives and strategies to maximize program success.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Identify and execute strategic optimization initiatives.
- Examine a campaign's return on investment.
- Identify new market opportunities.
- Perform competitive analysis via key market research.
- Determine brand perceptions and reputations.
- Evaluate market penetration.
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause and effect relationships.
- Identify positive financial outcomes to increase profitability.
- Create databases and capture market data.
- Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution channels, and marketing outlets.
- Develop sales strategies in tandem with the account management department.
- Communicate with clients on a consistent basis to share program opportunities, address campaign performance, and discuss reporting inquiries.
- Conduct secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statisticians and marketing experts.
- Generate reports that analyze brand-specific customer behaviors and trends.
- Offer insights about product potentials.
- Be familiar with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies, along with common computer programs.
- Must live in a 15 mile radius of Santa Monica, CA.
- Proven 1-3 years successful experience in an Analytics or Marketing role.
- BA/BS degree from accredited university.
- Experience managing numerous clients simultaneously.
Company Perks/ Benefits:
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, GENEROUS 401k match program.
- Perks: UNLIMITED PAID VACATION, paid lunches (when in office), dog friendly, paid parking, expense & travel account, great location in Santa Monica near the beach.