Media Planner at Albert
Things you're good at
- Living and breathing digital advertising to grow businesses.
- Rolling up your sleeves and figure out how to solve problems as they related to User acquisition, data, and product funnels.
- Digging for insights in data and prefer to work autonomously whenever possible.
- Delivering tangible measured results from performance advertising.
- Planning and executing custom media partnerships with a focus on exceptional and researched creative.
- Media planning and buying across display, video, mobile and social channels, owning elements of planning and execution
- Utilize media planning tools such as Nielsen, Comscore, eMarketer, Prisma, DoubleClick, and Forrester for application/analysis into competitive landscape, target digital consumption support, plan development, and reporting.
- Monitor trends, tools, opportunities and applications in paid media environments, and appropriately apply that knowledge
- Develop and present media specific documents such as media plans, objectives and strategies
- Manage day-to-day communication with key partners: Vendors, Partner Agencies and Creative media and social clients
- Report on campaign performance with the ability to distill and curate insights and findings
- 3–4 years in media planning with experience in connected and linear TV.
- Strong command of current attribution and measurement software stack.
- Experience with media planning and buying tools
- Experience working on experiential programs, content creation, and new media platforms preferred (Podcasts, PR, affiliate marketing etc.)
- Desire to learn more of the trends shaping consumer behavior today and in the future
- Ability to pivot and flex between offline and online channels if needed
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 401k Match
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Free lunch