Media Manager, Paid Social at Hawke Media
How you will contribute:
- Has a solid understanding of their client’s industry and business goals in order to help develop a strategic paid social marketing plan and identify campaign opportunities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of direct response/e-commerce paid social media execution strategies and tactics.
- Co-develop with their manager a tactical execution plan based on the client approved strategy and then executes on it following best practices and processes.
- Responsible for the day to day execution of tactics, campaign management, optimization and budget pacing that meets and exceeds client’s goals.
- Develops reports and insights on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and presents them to the client.
- Is the day to day client contact on all things Paid Social.
- Participate and collaborate with their manager on presenting strategic plans and reporting insights to clients on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Identify growth opportunities within the accounts they manage. Co-develops with Supervisors client recommendations on growth opportunities and then presents them to the client.
- Learns the daily tasks and responsibilities of the Supervisor.
- Collaborates with their manager on their development and growth plan.
- Help with new business development pitches and upsell opportunities.
- Participate in vendor/platform relationships to drive better support for our clients and for our company.
- Participates in collaborating with other services and ops teams across the organization.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends, news, platforms and technologies as it relates to social media and how it can be applied to our clients.
- Provide POV’s and opinions on emerging trends, news and updates internally and externally to clients.
Who will be successful in this role?
- Solid knowledge of direct response, ROI, ROAS and CPA paid social media metrics, Google Analytics and marketing data trends and insights.
- Demonstrated solid excel skills including pivot tables, v-lookups, sumifs and macros etc.
- Proven ability to compile and analyze large data sets to understand current performance trends to inform optimizations, testing opportunities and strategic growth.
- Solid understanding of current and emerging paid social platforms including but not limited to: Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Pinterest and Snap etc
- Solid ability to project manage several tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively, adapt and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Look to streamline communication and workflow effectively and efficiently both internally and externally with clients and partners. Solid personal organizational, task oriented and time management skills.
- Develop solid presentation, communication and listening skills. Have confidence in analyzing and presenting data internally and to clients.
- Be a proactive self starter and succeed in times without supervision.
- Understanding of general and digital marketing and communication principals.
- Understanding of all forms of digital marketing and media (SEM, SEO, Display/Programmatic, Content, Mobile, Video, Website and Influencer, CTV/OTT, Streaming Radio and TV).
- Understand traditional/offline media such as TV, OOH, Print and Radio.
- Have an understanding of the complete marketing picture, how all channels and forms of communication drive a client’s business.
- Read industry news, blogs, and sites and attend industry conferences to grow technical/tactical skills and possible speaking engagements.