Media Manager, Paid Search
How you will contribute:
- Teaching Google Analytics front-to-back to campaign managers and training them to tell the “big picture” story to clients and inform decision-making in the short and long-run
- Explaining how social media platforms integrate with other paid media platforms and Hawke Media channels (such as email marketing, web, content marketing, influencer marketing, etc.)
- The ability to teach the role and importance of landing pages to campaign managers and how they affect Facebook advertising campaign performance.
- Developing case studies and client success stories for both Hawke Media (internal) and partners (i.e. Facebook success stories).
- Efficiently and effectively reviewing the work of new hires and Sr. campaign managers (quality assurance and quality control management) and providing comprehensive feedback and actionable next steps in real-time for campaign managers and Hawke Media clients.
- Contributing to the ongoing maintenance of (internal) interactive learning, training, and development modules. Understands the need to be agile and make quick but informed decisions
Who will be successful in this role?
- 1-2 years of Facebook advertising experience (Blueprint certified a huge plus, but not required).
- Expertise of the consumer journey
- Highly experienced in retargeting strategies and tactics.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Superior time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple direct reports, projects and ongoing operational tasks, while effectively managing changing internal and client-facing priorities.
- Innovative, forward-thinking and collaborative team player.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (Marketing, Business, Economics, or related field a plus).
- Highly experienced with audience segmentation, messaging, flighting and budgeting.
- Understands and can teach the importance of Facebook pixel placement and placing/QA'ing all standard conversion events.
- Can execute on and teach manual bidding for conversions and standard events, ad fatigue and refresh, and general account/campaign optimization.
- High EQ, patient, disciplined in communication with a learn-first and servant-leader mentality and approach.
- Positive, "can-do" and "will-do" attitude at all times, no days off.
- Approaches all challenges as new learning and growth opportunities, with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Constantly challenges the status quo to find novel solutions to campaign execution and internal processes.
- Makes novel and innovative contributions to refine and improve channel on-boarding & launch processes based on new platform and media/market trends, executions, ideologies, etc.
- Fosters a positive work environment and turns negative vibes into positive vibes
- Experienced in creating, identify and executing tests and learn opportunities.
- Identifies new learning and development events and opportunities for our Media Buying team (continuing education, skill building, and team bonding).
- Embraces and respects new ideas, opinions, and ideologies, and encourages collaboration.
- Understands the need to be agile and make quick but informed decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent writing and creative content skills.
What Hawke Offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!)