Media Buyer - Facebook Advertising at MuteSix
Do you have Facebook Ad Experience? Have you managed eCommerce acquisition budgets over $50,000/Month? Do you absolutely love digging into the data and problem-solving your way into ROI positive campaigns? Would you like to work around other super smart and energetic campaign managers and learn from a team of super-intelligent peers?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then we want to chat with.
We are a fast-growing digital marketing agency that uses a combination of technology, problem solving, and psychology to make online paid advertising profitable for our wide variety of clients.
We are looking to add another member to our growing team. This position is for our Facebook Campaign Manager who will be working out of our office in Culver City, California.
This individual would have experience running Facebook paid ads, and have great verbal communication to engage with both the team and clients. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Strategize, Execute, and Manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from: conception to creative to execution to analysis. We want thought leaders.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the client’s business objectives.
- Leveraging our real-time data dashboards and a plethora of reporting tools, you will be tasked with communicating campaign performance to clients and creating a clear road-map for the future.
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and options polls.
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions.
Prepare reports and present result to clients and management.
- 2+ years of PAID Facebook ADVERTISING experience. (Blueprint certified Preferred)
- 2+ years of experience managing your own clients/accounts. (Any industry)
- Advance knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Strong, professional verbal communication.
- Excellent writing and creative content skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities.
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business Development, Economics or related analytics fields)
What we offer:
- Unlimited earnings CAP - Besides your salary, you generate additional income from every campaign that you run
Scooter + dog friendly office, smart casual dress code, and standing desks.
Unlimited snacks, cold brew, and avocados.
Free onsite gym and awesome outdoor amenities including hammocks, grills, comfy seating, basketball court, food trucks and weekly farmer’s markets.
Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts.
Health insurance coverage.
Flexible Time Off - Take care of your work AND yourself!
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.