Media Analyst, Paid Social (Facebook)
How you will contribute:
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new user acquisition and leads via paid Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
- Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic, and identify opportunities to successfully market them and make them stand out in the marketplace.
- Utilize Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues month-over-month.
- Monitoring purchased media to ensure that the advertisements appear as planned across Facebook and Instagram newsfeed
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports with key performance metrics in Data Studio to quantify results and communicate findings and insights to the client.
- Preparing advertising schedules and timelines for client onboarding, campaign launch, and ongoing account optimization and maintenance.
- Developing advertisement copy for Facebook and Instagram campaigns with the ultimate objective of generating action, interest and/or engagement from the targeted audience.
Who will be successful in this role?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Paid Media a plus
- Understanding of Google Analytics from an eCommerce view
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities in a client-facing role.
- Professional and respectful demeanor in dealing with internal and external business partners
- Effective time management in a professional setting
- Collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Integrity and optimism, regardless of the situation
- Use information, data, and resources to proactively identify and solve problems to get the job done
What Hawke Offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly)!