First Resonance is looking for a full-time marketer to join First Resonance as its first marketing hire. The ideal candidate is someone that is a hustler, go-getter, and is thrilled by the opportunity to amplify First Resonance’s voice and mission.
The marketer will work directly with the CEO and other members of the product team to further amplify First Resonance’s product and manufacturing philosophy. This is an opportunity to share the stories of what is going on under the hood of some of the most cutting-edge hardware startups and how they are using ion to power a new way of building. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, scrappy, detail-oriented, friendly, and has an ability to learn quickly.
- Work with product and leadership teams to broadcast latest product developments on the ion platform
- Execute and support content operations including newsletters, social media, blog posts and other content mediums
- Own the process start to finish for crafting strategy, development, testing frameworks, execution, and analysis of performance marketing plans, including organic and paid campaigns
- Use Google Analytics and other analytic tools (e.g. Segment) to collect, measure, and analyze data to inform future marketing campaigns and other functional teams
- Create, track, and report content effectiveness metrics
- Highlight customers’ and users’ success stories and effectively communicate outcomes to the manufacturing industry
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Basic social media management skills
- Basic graphic design
- Experience with marketing analytic stacks (e.g Segment, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with Figma, Mailjet, Mailchimp, Webflow, etc.
- Ability to distill complex industry and product concepts and translate them into content
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Experience with enterprise marketing
- Experience with SaaS
First Resonance accelerates the speed and reliability of hardware development for companies manufacturing the next generation of hardware products. This includes electric airplanes, autonomous vehicles, robotics, and more. We are a group of software, hardware, and manufacturing engineers that are bringing the best of modern UX and data science to an industry that has been overly rigid in its innovation. We are removing the barriers preventing radical advancement by providing tools to manufacturing engineers and operators to move information more freely, collaborate with their teams more easily, and use the power of data to predict problems and provide insights that result in better hardware quality and delivery.