We need a Marketing Specialist to be the quarterback of the Brand and Experiential Marketing department. This dynamic specialist will support our team with events, design, and content, as well as overall departmental administrative duties. This roll is essential to our Brand and Experiential Marketing department leaders, as you’ll be assisting in the strategy and daily functions of the team.
Why We Need This Role
We need a marketing specialist to assist in strategizing the overall marketing plan of a brand or company. You will work with the design team to help deliver content/collaterals for all Marketing channels. This role will manage the marketing systems and assist with on-boarding new marketing heads. You will work with the marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks.
Why You Should Join
This is a great opportunity to work with a strategic, creative and passionate group of Marketers in a fun, but fast paced work environment. Builder is turning the software engineering industry on its head and empowering the 90% who have an idea but no idea how to bring their ideas to life. The team is fresh so you would have the opportunity to come in near the ground floor and build assets to support a fast growing start-up.
First Six Month Deliverables
- Support the Marketing team with day-to-day activities
- Complete creative projects and tasks
- Project manager and produce events
- Passionate about loosely held values and ideas. We want someone who has experience but is not blinded by the path already taken. (mandatory bullet)
- A bachelor's degree in a business, marketing, or equivalent experience in a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in a marketing capacity
- Able to communicate professionally with customers and vendors, and work on timelines
- Able to think creatively and communicate ideas to designers, copy righters, and others.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy. Strong analytical skills.
- Adept at time management.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a group environment.
- Proficient using various programs including Google Suite and the ability to effectively work on spreadsheets, word processing, presentation, networking, and e-mail programs. Experience with Search and Display ad platforms, Email platforms, Slack, and other software is preferred.
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays
- Generally flexible working hours
- Working in a beautiful office space the heart of Silicon Beach in Playa Vista
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place